Hi,

Thanks for driving the release Andras.

-1

Here is what I did:
- Tested with Hadoop 2.7.5, Java 8
- signature, checksum is fine
- rat report is ok
- distro builds
- I submitted example workflows and coordinators and examined jobs via the
Oozie Web UI, I have found and filed the following issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OOZIE-3386
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OOZIE-3389
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OOZIE-3390

- I ran mkdistro.sh, then executed "mvn site" that failed with the following
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project oozie-client: Could not resolve
dependencies for project org.apache.oozie:oozie-client:jar:5.1.0: Could not
find artifact org.apache.oozie:oozie-fluent-job-api:jar:5.1.0 in central (
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2) -> [Help 1]
( Installing dependencies locally solves this problem )

Please fix OOZIE-3386, OOZIE-3389, OOZIE-3390 and create a new RC.

Best regards,
- Attila

Attila Sasvari
Software Engineer