+1 (binding, conditional)

- verified hash
- verified signature
- built distro & ran all tests
- created Hadoop pseudo dist cluster, executed sample Java workflow

Things I observed:
1. TestPyspark constantly fails locally, but passes in Jenkins. Please
investigate that it's a test failure and create a JIRA to track it.
2. Not possible to build distro if -Dhadoop.version is set to 2.9.2. Please
confirm that it's not Oozie's fault.

Peter