Thank you for your work Denes!

The checksums and signatures are good.
I've used OpenJDK Runtime Environment (Zulu 8.46.0.19-CA-macosx) (build
1.8.0_252-b14) on my mac to build the distro.
Distro creation succeeded with all tests passing:
 ./bin/mkdistro.sh  -Dtest.timeout=7200 -Doozie.test.waitfor.ratio=3
-Dsurefire.rerunFailingTestsCount=3
+1 (binding)
gp

--
*Peter Cseh* | Software Engineer, Cloudera Search
cloudera.com <https://www.cloudera.com>