Hi,
I am looking to setup development environment for OpenEJB. These are the
steps I followed
1) Checkout the code.
2) Ran the build.
3) Ran the command *C:\OpenEjb>mvn -Peclipse eclipse:eclipse
*4) Finally I followed the steps as mentioned in *
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENEJB-674.
*5) For Step4 I downloaded *xxx_final.zip.
*
Now I am a stuck at *B. Adding a new installed runtime * 4. Click next and
specify the location of the installation directory of OpenEJB
During the 4th step I get the error
*Missing classpath entry C:\openejb3.0b2\openejb-
3.0-beta-2\lib\openejb-core-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
*
There are no snapshots jar present in *<openejb_home>/lib*. what it suggests
is plugin is referring to some old jars. Is that the reason? Is there any
way we can modify the the classpath entry to point to correct jar. Is there
an alternate plugin available?

PS: I am using WindowsXp.

Thanks
Ashish