Hi,

I'll be at Devoxx (I'm an Apache MyFaces guy btw). Will probably do a talk
too, if time permits.

And I've also already talked to some other JSF/CDI related people, like Dan
Allen and Lincoln Baxter III. Both from JBoss. They will be there as well.

Getting a beer in downtown Antwerp sounds like a good idea! Knowing
Matthias, I guess he also doesn't have a problem with drinking beers.

See you there!

Regards,
Jan-Kees