Hi Jean-Louis,

I fixed up the 2.1.1 and later tm branches to include the fix so the
RollbackException should now be including a reasonable cause.

I assigned OPENEJB-1091 to you and added a few comments and a link to some
mail.  It would be really great if you have time to change openejb to "start
with" the TransactionRolledBackLocalException and convert it to
TransactionRolledBackException if necessary, but I don't think this is really
needed just to get it to work.

thanks!
david jencks