I'll revisit the client retry, and I know where I went wrong. What I am after
is breaking out of the 'retryConditions' retry, not the 'uri' retry.

Here's my scenario, shoot me if I am barking up the wrong tree with this.

I add 'ConcurrentAccessTimeoutException.class' via addRetryCondition. The
idea is that the client will retry the call a 'number' of times on the same
server and then give up (really where only a single server exists).

Ideally I wanted to failover to the same server (discovered via multicast) a
number of times, but found no way to do that.

I can't put my finger on any specific resource about temp IO and
Thread.yield but google churns out some non-specific reads that 'suggest'
this. I have seen this fail on slow systems under load.