To answer your question - I found this site [1]. Tho, don't know how
authoritative it is. Concerning RAP - I mentioned it cause it provides
a way to deal with UI programming in a more traditional way like you
would do if using AWT/SWT/Swing or MFC... not sure whether we should
consider it for the task at hand. Maybe at least probably not for the
default implementation of a TomEE UI. Sorry if I distracted you with
my comment about RAP :)

[1] http://thewiki4opentech.org/index.php/Licenses_compatibility

Cheers
Daniel