This is driving me crazy. I cannot for the life of me work out how to
configure 'default' logging for a simple test.

Let's pick an example - simple-singleton.

How to I override console logging for that? I just want to debug from
'org.apache.openejb' and up. How do I do it?

No matter what I try I cannot get anything other than the default
'Information' level. The site documentation is still for log4j, so no help
there.

Doing this in log4j is trivial, but I would really like to know how to do
this out of the box.

Thanks,

Andy