It'd be great to see 3 or 4 submissions for TomEE and some of the more
interesting features we have.  I'd love to attend a KarafEE talk!  It'd be
great to have a general "TomEE" talk and then some talks specific to various
features.

I think it would be great to also have dual focused talks: TomEE and MyFaces,
TomEE and OpenWebBeans.

I'm giving this talk at JavaOne and was thinking of something along these lines
for ApacheCon.  We could have it earlier in the day and then use the tail end
to say "don't miss these other talks" and entice people into attending the
other sessions.

If not a lot of TomEE talks get accepted, I'm happy to co present.  I hope they
do though because I'm really looking forward to attending a TomEE talk :)  That
will be a nice change of pace :)

Title: Apache TomEE, Java EE 6 Web Profile on Tomcat

Abstract:
Making its Java EE 6 Web Profile certification debut at
JavaOne 2011, Apache TomEE combines the simplicity of
Tomcat with the power of Java EE. The first half of this
session introduces TomEE and shows how Tomcat
applications leveraging Java EE technologies can become
simpler and lighter with a Java EE 6 certified solution built
right on Tomcat. The second half focuses on those already
familiar with TomEE and goes into detail on latest
advancements, testing techniques including Arquillian,
clustering features and production considerations. If you're
a Tomcat lover or a TomEE enthusiast, this is the session
you don't want to miss!

Notes:
Intended as a coverall session to get people as much
TomEE information as they can handle, introduce TomEE
to those who are not yet aware you don't have to choose
between Tomcat and JavaEE, and let those following the
project get a glimpse of project advancements around
maven tooling, Arquillian support, clustering/failover,
emerging concepts and more. Briskly paced, slide focused,
key demos only.

Objectives:
 - Introduce people to TomEE
 - Increase JavaEE adoption in Tomcat "holdouts"
 - Update those following TomEE on "must know" advancements and techniques
Session Category Open Source Standards

Experience Level:
 - Introductory