You got my three votes. Note: You got them as an Apache fellow I know.
If I would have been in the position of a jury member to evaluate your
submissions I would have probably provided some additional notes that
the key takeaways for the audience might sometimes not be clear and if
you talk about standardization/unification you should certainly
differentiate whether you refer to quasi community standards, industry
standards or standards provided by standardization bodies.
Additionally I would disagree that TomEE has anything to do with
DevOps besides being a potential enabler technology... that kinda
smells like buzzword bingo :)

Cheers
Daniel