On Nov 13, 2012, at 11:42 AM, Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <jeano...@gmail.com> wrote:

> But, that bring the question: should OPENEJB be renamed to TomEE as the TLP
> at Apache?

Exactly.  That's the ultimate subject I wanted to bring up, but wanted to give
Mohammad the chance to raise his concerns about the name TomEE before starting
the discussion on further adopting TomEE as the TLP name.

It's pretty clear there isn't support for renaming TomEE to something else --
not surprising given our success with it -- so went ahead and started that
thread.

Great discussions.

-David