On Dec 11, 2012, at 2:09 AM, dsh <daniel.hais...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Take into account that we have upcoming holidays where some might be
> unavailable ;)

Right, that's why I suggest mid January.  Around December 20th to January 3rd
is a blackout period.  You can see it in our stats like clockwork -- everyone
goes to "sleep".  http://people.apache.org/~dblevins/holiday-traffic.png

So if first week of January is the new dead line it effectively means we did
not extend the deadline.

-David