hi folks!

While looking at the ASM proxy David imported to OWB I saw that it's based on
the sun.misc.Unsafe class.
This makes this approach non-portable to other JVMs.

I now played around with an alternative way to do the same: I just invoke the
protected ClassLoader#defineClass method via reflection instead. In my tests
this works pretty well already. See defineAndLoadClass in  [1]. Maybe I can
even remove the 2nd explicit loadClass. It also works without in java6 but the
docs says that the class is only available after doing a loadClass. Would need
some more tests to make sure it also works portable without this redundant call.

Happy about any feedback.

LieGrue,
strub

[1]