Does anyone have tuning tips for using DB2 with the openjpa-persistence-jdbc junit tests? I didn't find any mention of suggested config settings in the latest User's Guide. I tried running the junit tests with DB2 8.1.17 Express on WinXP (Dual Core w/ 2GB RAM) and got a lot of connection errors, even after upping the number of local maxappls to 20 (but had the memory usage capped at 500MB.)

I'm going to try DB2 9.5 Express-C next, but was wondering if there were any setup or config steps to follow when creating the DB to use with for the junit tests?

Thanks,
Donald