oops ... I meant OpenJPA 1.2.1 :-)

Joe

Joe Bohn wrote:
Hi Mike,

Do you know yet when you might have a new 3.0.1 release candidate up for vote?

Sorry to be such a pest ... but Geronimo really needs OpenJPA 3.0.1 released so that we can create a Geronimo 2.1.4 release candidate that includes it.

Thanks,
Joe

Michael Dick wrote:
Hi Milosz,

Good catch, I'll update the JIRA and regenerate the release notes.

On the bad side I have to rescind the vote for 1.2.1. I had some trouble
with the reverse mapping sample. As it turns out the changes for OPENJPA-679 cause problems if you run the reversemapping tool on a table with a foreign key constraint. I'm opening a new JIRA for the issue and targetting it for
1.2.1.

The fix for the problem isn't obvious (at least not to me). Worse cast we
might have to pull OPENPJA-679 from 1.2.1 until we find the "right"
solution.

Thanks,

-mike