Hi!

The following happens when I switch to DetachState fetch-groups!

I have a Person with 1:n Address, mapped via

@OneToMany(mappedBy = "persId", cascade = {CascadeType.ALL})

I add 2 Adresses to my Person and persist is. They get correctly stored in the
database. my person contains 2 entries in person.addresses.

If I detach person, the addresses field is suddenly null!

I tried to switch to EAGER loading and then the addresses field remains filled!

But with EAGER loading the cache seems broken: If I delete one Address and then
load my person again with em.find, it still contains the deleted Address!

It seems that this area is completely messed up somehow ...

I'll try and tinker a unit test for it in OpenJPA (currently only have a test
in my own app)

LieGrue,
strub