Hi!

The problem is that our build opens lots of files:

> (Too many open files)

Usually your ulimits for open files are set to 1024 if you are on *nix

Try opening
/etc/security/limits.conf

and add the following 2 lines:
*              hard    nofile          4096
*              soft    nofile          4096

Then apply those values with
$> sysctl -p

and open a new shell environment with
$> su - [yourusername]

Please check if the new limits got applied with
$> ulimit -n

LieGrue,
strub