Il giorno 21/nov/2012, alle ore 18.39, Pinaki Poddar ha scritto:

> Hello Fabio,
>   Slice, by default, expects that each slice has identical schema. In your
> case seems to deviate from that assumption.
>
>   One suggestion would be to set a hint "openjpa.hint.slice.Target" [1] to
> confine the delete operation to e executed in the slice of your choice.

Hi Pinaki,
thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately I need to work with different schemas on different slices.
I'm going to add Microsoft Windows Azure SQL Database support into OpenJPA.
Since for my purpose I decided to start from slice I have to customize some
slice behavior.

Of course, my changes should be applied just in case of Azure configuration.
I mean, at the end I'd like to be able to perform a slice configuration
including slices for azure federations and others DBMSs.

Any comment/suggestion/remark will be appreciated.

Best regards,
F.