Hi!

We have a jpa-2.1 branch since quite some time. Romain started to implement
some features and I EE7 is already pretty mature. How do we like to proceed
with this work?

1.)

a.) leave 2.4.x as trunk and merge over the features to the jpa-2.1 branch?
b.) move the current trunk to maintenance-2.4.x (and actively maintain it) and
merge Romain's work to the trunk?

2.) What version should the jpa-2.1 OpenJPA release finally become?

3.0?

Do we like to do upfront -m1, -m2 etc releases?

I try to do a signature check on the jpa-2.1 jar in geronimo-specs with the
official jpa-api jar and improve the docs. Imo this should be our fist step.
Anyone up for some pair programming or review (ofc not now but at some evening)?

txs and LieGrue,
strub