Well I guess the error or issue must be in those two methods:
public void writeZipFile(File directoryToZip, List<File> fileList,
            FileOutputStream fos) {
    }

    public void addToZip(File directoryToZip, File file, ZipOutputStream
zos)
            throws FileNotFoundException, IOException {
    }

That write the ZIP file. Those must contain something platform specific.
Or the java.util.zip.* has a platform dependent bug.

Sebastian