And this is a 32-bit Ubuntu:

$> uname -a

Linux  2.6.32-33-generic-pae #72-Ubuntu SMP Fri Jul 29 22:06:29 UTC 2011
i686 GNU/Linux

Probably, all goes better on 64-but systems.

Irina.

From: Irina Arkhipets [mailto:ia...@unipro.ru]
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 10:25 AM
To: dev@openmeetings.apache.org
Subject: RE: OM stress testing

Hi Sebastian,

Just two additional comments from my side:

1.       "-Xms512M -Xmx1024M" java keys were used for OM starting

2.       All the 19 users in the room had their video windows opened

Previously, when we run OM without "-Xmx" option specified, it died on the
14th user in the room approximately under the similar conditions.

Regards,

Irina.