hi guys,

thanks for all the feedback - seems as if the problems occured are related to a
misconfiguration of the virtual environment (java from commandline was not able
to acquire more that 64m Ram ;-), so i wanted to test against
openJDK, but it seems as if that is no longer required...)

anyway its good to know, that there is no major dependency to sun sdk, since
its easier to retrieve openJDK from default package managers...

kind regards