sorry, I'm not very good in advertising (Will ask Irina to review Release
NOTES next time)

According to AEC: "fallback" code was added just in case (+ I had in mind
the ability to add something like: if (echoPath == 0) _micro = new
Microphone(); //just in case user want to switch off AEC); I never saw it
is working.

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 7:53 AM, seba.wag...@gmail.com <seba.wag...@gmail.com

--
WBR