@Maxim: The usage of the "remember" checkbox is _not_ to fill that form,
its to make the cookie permanent.
We do actually the same by not deleting the SessionId on our server side.
The Flash Cookie (aka SharedObject) is just holding a SessionId as content.
The same like the Cookie in the JSESSION would do.
This checkbox in the HTML5 login should have the effect that the Cookie has
a different lifecycle and is not deleted by the end of the session but
after 1,2, or 3 months.
Possibly there is an issue in that functionality in OpenMeetings. However
of course it makes sense to have such a checkbox.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock