Hi,

Got it! I will look in to Wickets to do this task.

Also other question related to this project in GSOC 2013. Since I am
eagerly waiting to participate in GSOC 2013, is there any other
necessary steps which I should follow ? other than background reading,
doing poc of the project.

Thank You!

Regards

Andun S.L. Gunawardana