We did extensive testing of 2.1 (Alexey, Artyom, Irina, Vasya, Yuliya)
additional causes are:
1) there were no issues reported by users
2) We better release 2.1.1 or 2.2 in a month than wait another 6 months

ps Apach Wicket has 1 month release cycle .... I believe we should have 2-3
month

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax