Hello Rahul,

please be patient :)
I'm sure your proposal will be reviewed.

Right now I see the only issue in your proposal: it requires additional
port to be opened. Our current configuration is being claimed to have too
much unusual ports (1935 and 5080) I'm afraid adding one more port: 5900
will lead to more claims.
Additionally it seems to be too much work to implement fully functional VNC
client/server in 3 months ...

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax