Hi Maxim,

I am not sure if I do understand that proposal.
In what sense does this affect what we currently have? From what I
understood this is only one more additional column in the user table that
does indicate how this user was created.

But for instance users that enter a conference room via a invitations link
(hash method) still don't get an entry in the users table, right?

So in what sense does this affect anything that exists so far?

*pros:
1) everything working with "user" can rely on user_id only, no need to copy
any data fields *
=> Where do we currently copy any fields ?

*2) all fields requires entering of user can be enhanced with autocomplete
and inline edit (so user can enter as much info as he/she is ready at the
moment)*
=> What prevents you from doing this currently ?

*3) add/edit user of type contact anytime user enters email not-registered
in the system*
=> Sorry I don't understand this at all. A user of type contact ... how is
that user to be logged in in at all? In your description you write that
only users of type "user" can login.

Thanks,
Sebastian

--