Hi Maxim,

I think, I understood the point. I am creating a Wysiwyg component. It
should include the Editor area + Buttons Toolbar. Also there should be a
model with name like EditorText, which holds the textual content of editor.
Using the EditorText object we can initialize the editor with a text and we
can get the editor text. Am I correct ?

I will look in to the code to do the changes.

Thanks!