We need to get a vmware host specced up, agreed, purchased, delivered, racked,
installed, configured, a VM created etc,
Once we know this is what we want to do we will need to allow ~1 month
turn-around time.  Maybe 6 weeks.

Primarily the delay is in the order, racking, and installing stages.  But also
bear in mind our new EU colo has very few services in it.

Cheers,
Tony

Tony Stevenson

t...@pc-tony.com