Hi Maxim,

I have successfully updated the Wysiwyg-Plugin with these,

   - Replaced the FontAwesome with FamFam icons
   - Added the Readme with refernce to FamFam and a Example

I think after your review, it is ready to send to Sebestian!

Thanks!

[1] - https://github.com/andunslg/Wysiwyg-Wicket

[2] - https://github.com/andunslg/Wysiwyg-Wicket-Sample