Hello Andun,
Can you please tell me what is the license for the images used in this
Whiteboard component?

Comments:
1) WhiteboardBehavior.respond method: heavy copy/paste should be removed
2) instead of having static getter for all of your elements you can have
constructor accepting JSONObject
3) It is bad idea to manually concat strings in getJSON methods, please use
"new JSONObject()....toString()"
4) Please remove all System.out.print* (replace with log.debug(...))

after all of the above will be fixed I would like to take a look at working
prototype. Do you have it's working? Or I need to locally start sample
application for this?