Please check that video is disabled.

Vasiliy

On 16.07.2013 17:17, Ashish Kaushik wrote:
Hi,
I have a fresh install of OM 2.1 with SIP integration.
I am able to register and make call using my Phone Data (using client
linphone for android) but when I try the same from Computer via SIP
client (LinPhone) it registers but never able to connect to the call.
I tried on the Android again with Wi-Fi network. That also fails.
ON the contrary from the same LAN and ISP SIP call works for the demo
(demo.dataved.ru) server. I was able to register and make SIP call using
my Wi-Fi connection.

Any idea what could be the issue. Is it related to the configuration
within OpenMeeting or is it something rated to the client I am using?