Hi Maxim,

Here is the feature table you requested,

   *Feature* *Old Whiteboard* *New Whiteboard*  Draw Straight Line

 Draw Line

 Draw Circle

 Draw Rectangle

 Draw Arrow

 Insert Text

 Draw Underline

 Undo

 Clear

 Put Pointer On Whiteboard

 Save Content of the Whiteboard

 Insert PDF, Doc , Image to Whiteboard

 Zoom

 Draw Connected Straight Lines

 Insert Clipart

I think the Save Content part can be Easily Implemented. Also the Undo
part. For other parts I have to get the help of Andrey.

Thanks!