One thing that is not on our list now is the default timezone of the server.
Currently when you install OpenMeetings you choose a timezone.

The questions are:
 1) Where do we populate the timezones from in that list, displaying 650
timezones of java.util.Timezone is not practical
 2) If we default that timezone to some value, what shall it be? The
timezone of the server or the timezone of the client browser?
     => In theory this default timezone is used whenever we can't find a
suitable timezone. So potentially we can default it to the browsers
timezone that is currently installing OpenMeetings.
     This default timzeone will be used whenever there is no timezone
available for a user or if the timezone of the user is corrupted.

Sebastian