Sent: 8/21/2013 10:12 AM
To: dev
Subject: recurring topic: adaptive video
Hello folks,

how difficult (if technically possible) would be the following:

1) understand that video / sound of some participant experiences delays;
2) stop video for that participant;

in other words, switch off the video for those who does not have enough channel?

Maybe something like liveDelay can tell that delays exceed some limit
to start emergency procedures?

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095