If we look at:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS/fixforversion/12323140#selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project%3Aversion-issues-panel

There are 70 open tickets assigned to version 3.0.0.

However a lot of those tickets will not to be resolved in version 3.0.0.

A lot of those tickets are either feature request with no clear picture who
and when this will be resolved. Or just outdated and old.

I think I will go though those at some point in time and try to clear it up.

>From my point of view its our decision as a project comittee to decide
which tickets are going to go in which version. I will assign issues where
it is not clear who is going to do the necessary work to another future
version and comment that the user shall start some discussion on the
mailing list about it if he is really still interested.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock