http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openmeetings/project/docs/

Thanks,
Vasiliy

On 01.10.2013 13:50, seba.wag...@gmail.com wrote:
Hallo Visliye,

sharing files over mailing lists does not work, basically the mail server
at the Apache will cut away any attachments to prevent abuse of mailing
lists.

Can you please share the files somewhere else and just send the links to it
around?
Or just put them in the SVN at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openmeetings/project/docs/

We can grab them from there and delete again once we have made some article
or similar.

Thanks,
Sebastian