Hi Daniel,

in recognition of your contributions to Apache OpenMeetings, the
OpenMeetings PMC has voted you into the project managment committee / made
you a committer and PMC.

We hope you continue to add value to our project as you did before and the
new role will help you to even advance further.

Next steps:
We are awaiting the secretary to add your ICLA to the list, so I can apply
for your Apache Id. Please drop me a short nore with your desired Apache
ID. I need that information to submit the account form for you.

Once I can submit the form, the account creation usually happens quite
immediate.

There are a number of useful links to look at. What I think is a really
nice ressource that wraps it up is:
http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html

You do not have to do all of those steps. However the more you do the more
you can do later as a PMC.
For instance the PGP keys are required if you create release packages. You
only create release packages if the project nominates you as a release
manager. Other then that it might be sufficient to get starts to import the
PGP keys of others, so you can control/verify that our release packages are
correctly signed by the release manager.

There is of course also plenty of documentation beyond that:
http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html
http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html
http://www.apache.org/dev/

And don't miss to sign up for the @dev and @private list.
@dev list is where we vote for releases
@private list is where we vote for new PMCs

If you have any further questions please let us know,

Thanks,
Sebastian
--
Sebastian Wagner