Hi,

I've register yesterday and its works ! I also have received the mail...
I just had a quick look around, it looks nice ! :)

However, I noticed some UI/CSS issues. These are due to the wysiwyg editor,
its styles are preventing some jQuery UI widgets to display properly
(dialog for instance). I will try to find a fix/workaround if I can find
some time...

Congrat's anyway and best regards,
Sebastien.