Hi Maxim,

Thanks for the update, I checked out the new code, compiled and run the app.

My short feedback:
- It is really better ! :)
- I do not have the calendar event resize issue (I did not test before your
commit)
- I see the emoticon dropdown issue, I will try to investigate on Thursday
- I've got.... a NPE in http://localhost:5080/openmeetings/#profile/messages,
by trying to send a mail. I filled the contact and clicked send. If the
message is empty, the NPE occurs
Would you like I open an issue in JIRA?

java.lang.NullPointerException
     at
org.apache.openmeetings.web.user.profile.MessageDialog.onSubmit(MessageDialog.java:196)
     at
com.googlecode.wicket.jquery.ui.widget.dialog.AbstractFormDialog$DialogFormSubmitter.onSubmit(AbstractFormDialog.java:279)

Which corresponds to
getBean(MailHandler.class).send(to.getAdresses().getEmail(),
WebSession.getString(1301) + p.getSubject(),
*p.getMessage()*.replaceAll("\\<.*?>",
"") + aLinkHTML);

Best regards,
Sebastien