From: Richard Prosser <richard.pros...@mail.com>
Date: 2 February 2014 10:49
Subject: Multi-player game via OM [Python API]
To: dev@openmeetings.apache.org

Hi everyone,

I've just set up a GitHub
respository<https://github.com/RichardProsser/kriegsspiel> to
implement an online version of Kriegsspiel, which is a kind of wargame
involving umpires and maps.

To support that, I set up another
one<https://github.com/RichardProsser/python-openmeetings> to
develop a Python/Jython API for OM, as Python is my favourite programming
lanaguage; I don't do Java.

I've done plenty of coding in my time but not much design and these are my
first-ever Open Source contributions. So I would welcome any design
assistance at this stage, particularly as the Kriegsspiel implementation
will require some Ajax or the like, which I have little experience of. In
that respect it is possible that Python may not be required, which would be
a shame as I like it!

If you want to get involved in either of these projects, please let me know.

Thanks ...

Richard