Hi Maxim,
thanks for your quick reply! Tried it, but without success. Maybe its the class?

=> private static final Logger logger = Red5LoggerFactory.getLogger(ScreenSharerFrame.class, OpenmeetingsVariables.webAppRootKey);

Compiles well, but dialog doesn't come up ... probably crashes before :(
Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Debugging is pretty though without the option to log :)
Cheers,
Rene'

~~~~~~~
*Dr.-Ing. Rene' Rosenbaum
meeCoda^IT  *  - Consulting and Services
 ~: Neue Reihe 15, 18182 Goorstorf, Germany
 #: ++49-(0)-1781408041
 @:i...@meecoda.de  <mailto:i...@meecoda.de>
//:www.meecoda.de  <http://www.meecoda.de>