Hello Sebastian,

Thanks for detailed testing

Could you please move your recording into Public (Openmeetings) group so I
can take a look at it?
All test recordings I have made were made locally, should will try to do it
on demo.

now will try to answer in bullet list:
1) "Can we make it that somehow that it will be displayed directly" I can
propose to choose an icon from FamFam set (for ex. time.png, hourglass.png,
clock.png, clock_pause.png) will appreciate any help on this since I
personally not really like all the icons I have mentioned.

2) "Previously you did get the pop warning 'not ready' directly on a click
on the recording when it is not yet ready for viewing." I don't really like
those pop ups since I find it annoying, I believe correct icon is better
solution. (Maybe tooltip should be added)

3) "but I cannot load the debug window on that server." currently debug is
only available if wicket is run in debug mode, this might need to be
corrected (or maybe not since room should be rewritten)

4) Also you send me another issue report: contact request email has fields
mixed up (from and to user names are mixed)

5) "What about the attribute 'length' of the recording" this fild of the
recording is not being filled. What should be written in it? recording
duration? recording file length?

6) Appointments inside private messages were reported to was broken in
previous versions as well, so we need to file an issue and fix in in
3.1.0/3.0.1

What is your resume?
Should we release or wait for RC3? what of the above are blockers?

On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 3:27 PM, seba.wag...@gmail.com <seba.wag...@gmail.com

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax