Hello,

This is Arvind Hudli, a 2nd year B.S. student from India. I am interested
in working on import/export and sync capability of OpenMeetings calendar
using ical and caldav protocol as part of GSoC 2014.

I understand that I would have to write a proposal, and I'm sure some
interaction here would be helpful in writing the proposal. I have read the
caldav RFC and I plan to install OpenMeetings shortly.

I would love to hear from the community about any next steps towards
completing the proposal. Should I be discussing the planned approach, etc?

Regards,
Arvind Hudli