It seems that demo.dataved.ru/openmeetings did not works for me.
URL redirected to http://localhost:5080/openmeetings/signin.

Vasiliy

On 08.04.2014 21:39, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
Hello All,

I'm currently at ApacheCon Denver.

I was able to catch one of the mod_proxy developers (Jim Jagielski) and now
our proxy configuration on demo.dataved.ru works as expected (chat is fully
functional on port 80)

I catch one of the developers of maven flex plugin (Christofer Dutz) and
was able to perform maven build of simple flex application (with some issue
he promise me to fix :)), so I guess we can move flash build to maven and
get rid of openlaszlo frameworks (we need to move swf10 components to flex
to do it)

Hopefully more to come :)