JFYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Zala Pierre GOUPIL <goupilpie...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jan 31, 2015 at 5:49 AM
Subject: Re: Wicket WebRTC Integration
To: us...@wicket.apache.org

Hi,

Excellent work, congrats! And I'm talking about all your
"wicket-components-playground" project! I'll test your Wicket WebRTC
Integration and tell you how it goes.

In fact, I'm currently using a full JS WebRTC component (
https://code.google.com/p/webrtc4all/) but I'm not fully satisfied with it.
Hopefully, yours will do it for me.

Regards,

Pierre