Hi Maxim,
Glad to have your information about the TAC. I would like to apply it for this
year's conference but not sure if I am qualified. So I need PMC of Apache
Openmeetings to help me because TAC may approach the PMC for reference. Could
you please help me out when they ask for reference?If yes, then I am going to
apply the assistance.Thank you in advance.
Regards,Wentao
------------------------------------------------------------------发件人:Maxim
Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>发送时间:2015年7月9日(星期四) 12:09收件人:dev
<dev@openmeetings.apache.org>,Openmeetings user-list
<u...@openmeetings.apache.org>主 题:ApacheCon EU 2015 Budapest ... Apache Travel
Assistance application open till next FridayHi,I just wanted to inform you (If
you didn't already know) that the ApacheTravel Assistance applications are open
till end of next week (July 17,
2015):http://www.apache.org/travel/#apachecon-eu-budapest-hungary-september-28-october-2-2015The
 TAC is intended on helping people attend to the conference, thatotherwise
couldn't because of financial reasons. It is not only availablefor Speakers or
Comitters, but open for everyone.I have applied to have couple of talks about
Apache OpenMeetings, not sureif any will be accepted. So if you want to get up
to speed with all thegreat new stuff we are working on, think about coming. If
financial reasonsare making you hesitate, apply for the TAC program.-- WBRMaxim
aka solomax