Hi Maxim,

two Questions and Comments:

1. We won't get a 3.0.8? This means for us we will stay at 3.0.7 (+) till we get a working SOAP API that plays with OpenOLAT again. We could life with that right now. We will try to contribute, at least with testing new versions. By now we learnt a bit about the interaction between OpenOLAT an OpenMeetings. If we find time probably we can do a bit more here. 2. What does this mean for the development of OM with WebRTC? We would like to get rid of Flash asap... ;-) If it helps here, go ahead...

Greetings Peter